Commercial Terms
Standard Lead Times
90 days OL Majesty Scopes
B1Superb Scopes
B3 Superb Scopes
BH Golden Eagle Scopes
SS Short Scopes
120 days MP Tactical Scopes
TS Pinpoint Scopes
150 days AR Scopes


Minimum Order Quantity
Standard JOL Models : 50 pcs per order or ¥1,000,000 per order
OEM Models : 50 pcs per model
Minor cosmetic changes made to standard JOL Models
Custom made models : 200 pcs per model


Payment Terms
By wire transfer the deposit payment of 30% at time of order, and the remaining 70% two (2) weeks prior to the shipment.